The Real Talk NYC Real Estate Podcast: Episode 58
In this week’s episode, John and Jonathan invite you to get to know another real estate agent on the Gasdaska Conlon Team, Ashton Palmer.
During the interview, Ashton Palmer clues us in on his journey to NYC from Florida, his educational background, and how he got into residential real estate in Manhattan. He tells the audience what motivates him to get up early every morning and come into the office refreshed and ready to provide the personalized customer experience that is the signature of the Gasdaska Conlon Team.
Thinking about selling your NYC apartment, or buying a new one? Not sure what the best move is in the current market? Give us a call, we’d love to help you figure out the best path for you and your household.
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’