EP 46: Guest Interview with Operations Manager Daniel Champoli
The John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast: Episode 46
Welcome to the John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast, where experienced, expert NYC real estate brokers John Gasdaska and Jonathan Conlon break down what’s happening in the market, what you need to know whether you’re a buyer, seller, or agent, and their insight into the future, with a little bit of fun along the way.
In this week’s episode, John and Jonathan sat down to talk with Office Manager extraordinaire and Manhattan real estate agent Daniel Champoli to discuss how he transitioned from being a member of the Catholic clergy to real estate, how his communication and listening skills make him a powerful collaborator, and what he’s enjoyed the most about working with the Gasdaska Conlon Team.
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’