In this episode, John and Jonathan are covering how different financial profiles can make purchasing NYC real estate easier or harder.
What Makes It Easier To Buy NYC Real Estate?
- W-2 Income
- Cash Buyer
- Purchasing a property as a primary residence
What Makes It Harder To Buy NYC Real Estate?
- Purchasing a property as a pied-a-terre
- Having a high debt-to-income ratio
- Having low post-purchase liquidity
- Having a largely fluctuating income
- Co-purchasing, guarantor, parents buying for children, etc.
- Being self-employed or an entrepreneur
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’