EP 52: Celebrating One Year of the Gasdaska Conlon Team Podcast
The Gasdaska Conlon Team Podcast: Episode 52
Welcome to the Gasdaska Conlon Team Podcast, where experienced, expert NYC real estate brokers John Gasdaska and Jonathan Conlon break down what’s happening in the market, what you need to know whether you’re a buyer, seller, or agent, and their insight into the future, with a little bit of fun along the way.
In this week’s episode, John and Jonathan celebrate the one year anniversary of the podcast by reviewing the top 5 episodes according to you, the audience!
The Gasdaska Conlon Team has spent 52 weeks researching and answering frequently asked questions about NYC real estate. Our audience has grown with us and responded really well to every episode, but especially these five.
- Episode 28 – Buying an Apartment in NYC From Start to Finish
- Episode 26 – Q4 2020 Manhattan Market Report Analysis
- Episode 39 – This is the Best Start Since 2007 (Q1 2021 Manhattan Market Report Analysis)
- Episode 35 – 3 Things You Might Not Know About NYC Real Estate
- Episode 29 – Tribeca Neighborhood Guide
If you missed any of these amazing and informative episodes, don’t worry, John and Jonathan review them for you this week! You can also give them a listen here.
We here at the Gasdaska Conlon Team Podcast want to thank you, the audience, for tuning in each Friday, telling us what it is you want to learn about New York City real estate, and for being the incredible and unique humans you are. You all make it easy to “remain in gratitude”, as John says. See you next week!
Leave us a review!
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’