In this week’s episode, John and Jonathan tackle three frequently asked questions about NYC real estate.
Listen to hear John and Jonathan discuss how much money you should have on hand for a down payment on a co-op versus a condo, the difference between terraces and balconies and what value those outdoor spaces add to an apartment, and how to best time your transition from renting to owning in the New York City market.
Buying an apartment in New York City can be intimidating for first-time buyers and experienced buyers alike. There are so many ins and outs that you might not consider if you aren’t an experienced broker! John and Jonathan aim to demystify the process in this episode. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have further questions once it’s over.
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’