In this week’s episode, John and Jonathan define 9 common types of apartments in NYC.
Have you ever wondered what the difference is between a garden apartment and a maisonette? Or what exactly makes an apartment a classic 5, 6, 7, 8… and so on? What about Junior 1s and 4s?
John and Jonathan are here to clear up any confusion you have regarding these terms and more.
Searching for an apartment in NYC is about to be so much easier with the knowledge you’ll gain in this episode. There are so many different layouts found in buildings throughout the city.
By the end of this podcast, you’ll know the difference between common types of apartments and what suits your needs. No matter what layout you lean towards, John and Jonathan are here to help you find your dream home.
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’