National VS Manhattan Real Estate: What Are the Differences?
The John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast: Episode 6
Welcome to the John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast, where experienced, expert NYC real estate brokers John Gasdaska and Jonathan Conlon break down what’s happening in the market, what you need to know whether you’re a buyer, seller, or agent, and their insight into the future, with a little bit of fun along the way.
National VS Manhattan Real Estate: What are the differences?
If you’ve listened to real estate news lately, many analysts and news anchors are talking about low interest rates, lower inventory, and the boom in the housing market the country as a whole is seeing right now. But if you take a look at what is happening here in Manhattan…things are a little different.
In this episode, John and Jonathan compare National VS Manhattan Real Estate, and discuss their thoughts on why the housing recovery has been so much slower here than the rest of the country, when they expect things to pick up again, and the differences between the national housing market and ours here in Manhattan.
Timestamps for Each Segment:
- John and Jonathan’s experience in the market this week: 0:55
- The differences between Manhattan and the US as a whole in terms of real estate: 9:21
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’