The 4 Most Memorable Transactions of Our Careers
The John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast: Episode 34
In this episode, you’ll hear the stories of The Gasdaska Conlon Moving And Storage Company, how we were able to help a client that fell on hard times, how we navigated a death clause in a transaction, and what it was like to sell an apartment to an A-list celebrity.
Each of these transactions were so different, but the one thing that they all have in common is our commitment to our clients. Whether you are a huge A-list celebrity or have fallen on hard times, our team is proud to treat everyone the same. It’s something that we have always done, and will always continue to do…though we may not haul queen-size mattresses down 5 flights of stairs anymore.
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’