EP 44: Guest Interview with Agent TJ Verdiglione
The John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast: Episode 44
Welcome to the John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast, where experienced, expert NYC real estate brokers John Gasdaska and Jonathan Conlon bread down what’s happening in the market, what you need to know whether you’re a buyer, seller, or agent, and their insight into the future, with a little bit of fun along the way.
In this week’s episode, John and Jonathan sat down to talk with fellow team member and Manhattan real estate agent TJ Verdiglione to discuss how he got into real estate, how Covid changed the real estate market in Manhattan, and what he’s enjoyed the most about working with the Gasdaska Conlon Team.
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’